Monday, September 28, 2009

Still Chuggin' Along


Remember that post on Monday? You know the one titled 'Full Steam AHEAD.' Well, I'm still chuggin' along. And moving forward at warp speed. I'm coming down with a cold and taking serious amounts of motrin to mask the symptoms. Seriously. As if I have time for such a thing as a fever and stuffy nose. Pffft.

We've got two events going on this week. One is an ArtPrize event for the sponsors and top 10 artists and the second is a wedding with uber-chic decor. The color palette is white, grey and yellow. It's clean and modern. Chic and organic. I'm really excited about it and can't wait to share images with you.

I'm working with a new photographer on this event. Wojtek Dabrowski is a local photographer{and ArtPrize contestant} who happens to be the bride's cousin. He's got amazing style and I'm looking forward to working with him on this event.

My dear friend of a million years, Suzanna, stopped by the office today so we could work on the concepts for her 40th birthday. We've decided on a color palette of pink and spring green. We're going for a Lilly Pulitzer look and feel. If you know Suz, you know this is the perfect theme for her. She's a true girly-girl. And I'm excited to pull this party together in honor of her!

Time to sign off. I still have a lot of things to do tonight before I can call it a day. Until I have time to post again. :)

~Jodi
{photo credit: Lilly Pulitzer}

0 comments: