Saturday, September 12, 2009

She Lives!

Yes, I am alive. A little sleep-deprived these days, but nevertheless, alive. We're in the home stretch on ArtPrize and I couldn't be more excited about the events we have planned for the two-week art exhibition. I dare say, the private sponsor event that I have designed to celebrate the winner of the $250,000, might just be the coolest design to date. I'm over-the-moon about it!

I can't wait to show you photographs, which will be captured by the official ArtPrize photographer, Jen Kroll. I'm using some amazing new products in the design but I can't tell you about them until mid-October. Trust me, one product in particular is going to change the way I design events. It's so versatile and dog-gone cool! I think you'll agree once you see it.

In other news, both of my kiddos are back in school. This is the first year in 9 years that both are gone for a full day. I had a mild breakdown about it about a month ago but let me tell you, it's the most beautiful thing in the world to clean the breakfast dishes up after they leave for school at 7:45am and have it remain in a clean state for a whole 8 hours. Heaven. Pure Heaven!

Our 2010 dance card is becoming rather full. We may be able to squeak a few events in here-and-there but we're pretty packed through the end of September 2010.

There's one event in particular I'm super excited about! And if you're reading this post, September-2010-bride-to-be, I haven't had a chance to tell you CONGRATULATIONS and how excited I am to help you plan an amazing week of festivities.

Your ever-so-wonderful SIL told me at a meeting this past week you've been buying every wedding magazine under the sun and ripping out pages for me to look at with you! I can't wait to get the design process underway with you, dear :)

Have a great week, all. More to come in the days ahead.
~Jodi

1 comments:

Jen Kroll said...

I pass my congratulations along to that same September bride! Can't wait to document your day!